New Podcast from Nephrology Today; Practice Consolidation
Although the decision to consolidate is not an easy one to make, Jack Rudnick Jr. of Indiana Kidney Specialists discusses the support and benefits of joining NANI. In our latest Nephrology Today Podcast, Emily Frederick and Jack Rudnick Jr discuss the support received during the onboarding process of bringing together two practices.
If a healthcare facility decides that it wants to consolidate there are many factors to consider. Combining practices can create a greater revenue-generating entity with potential cost-saving opportunities. The candidates should share the facility’s culture and goals. Once a healthcare practice decides on consolidation there are some things that need to be looked into as well as questions that may arise including:
● Thoroughly review physician documentation so it may be improved for consistency with diagnosis code selection guidelines
● Perform due diligence on the merging practice’s finances, legal standing, and operations.
● What can we expect during the consolidation process?
● Is there support for technology and communications systems?
● Is there an exit strategy?
● Is it a good cultural fit?
Listen in as Jack discussed the seamless transition of IKS into NANI and what practices need to know for consolidation. Listen to the podcast!
Please contact Tower Physicians Solutions at 630-243-5731 or email us at info@TowerPS.com Learn more at: https://towerps.com Contact Tower today for more information regarding practice consolidation.
Give us a call and we can have a conversation to learn more and find out how Tower by NANI might help your practice.
Contact us now for a FREE practice assessment.
Please contact Tower Physicians Solutions at 630-243-5731 or email us at info@TowerPS.com
Learn more at:https://towerps.com Contact Tower today for more information.