Planning for Success After the Pandemic
Take the Financial Temperature of Your Practice
Secure the financial and legal strength of your medical practice through medical auditing. This process, performed regularly on chart notes and billing for each provider, offers several essential benefits to the practice.
● Thoroughly review physician documentation so it may be improved for consistency with diagnosis code selection guidelines
● Identify instances of over-coding: inappropriate billing that would be flagged in a payer audit
● Identify under-c/oding: opportunities to bill at a higher rate for the service performed
● Protect against claims and billing that could be considered fraudulent
● Avoid unexpected payer audits, which may be prompted by outdated or incorrect coding
● Remedy under-coding to improve billing practices
● Identify opportunities for increased reimbursement
● Avoid liability that results from improper documentation and coding
Did you know that under-coding happens just as often as over-coding in nephrology practices? You could risk an external audit or reduced revenue if your physicians use inaccurate coding and documentation. Why take a chance? Optimize diagnosis coding and ensure the security of your practice with regular internal medical audits.
Please contact email@example.com or visit our website at https://towerps.com
Give us a call and we can have a conversation to learn more and find out how Tower by NANI might help your practice.
Contact us now for a FREE practice assessment.
Please contact Tower Physicians Solutions at 630-243-5731 or email us at info@TowerPS.com
Learn more at:https://towerps.com Contact Tower today for more information.